VOYAGER – Diabetic Needle Disposal System
Diabetic Needle Disposal System
The Voyager is a transportable insulin needle disposal system that allows diabetic patients and other injectable users to safely dispose of their used syringes at home or while traveling. With a slow, controlled twist, the Voyager captures the needle while completely destroying the syringe barrel preventing any possible re-use of the syringe.
- Transportable and Convenient - fits easily into coat pocket, purse, backpack, etc.
- Accepts Most Insulin Syringes - 1/3cc, 1/2cc, 1cc syringes and most lancets and glucose strips.
- Disables the used syringe barrel - removes a small section of the barrel holding the needle, eliminating any possible reuse of the syringe barrel.
- Compact and Discrete - Provides a dedicated disposal vessel that users can use in private and carry with them as necessary.
- Safe and Responsible - protects family, friends, waste handlers and others, against accidental needle stick injuries from improperly discarded insulin syringes.
- Ceramic Cutting Blade – ensuring blade remains sharp throughout use.
- Maximum Fill Line Indicator
- FDA Approved and Recommended by Physicians and Diabetes Educator
- Dimensions: 5” x 2-3/4”