International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- When "Fast International Shipping" method is selected, orders will be shipped by a carrier of our choice. Typical transit time will be 7-14 business days. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country's customs department or agency of inspection.
- If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Medicool upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return & Refund Policy apply to international returns.
- For warranty claims please contact Medicool Customer Service.
While Medicool will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
International customers with questions can contact Customer Service for assistance at +1-310-782-2200.