The Medicool ManiVac™ is a compact, modular vacuum system designed to remove harmful manicure dust while you file. The quiet system with only a 53 dbA (Decibel Rating) provides quiet suction with minimal noise.
- The high suction Source Capture System removes 99.99% of dust particulate at .02 microns at 120 cubic feet per minute
- Fits most standard and custom made manicure stations - easy to install
- Quiet operation with a 53 dbA Decibel rating
- Double-Layer disposable HEPA filter bag is easily replaced.
- Compact design fits any workspace
- Full one year warranty
- Meets all current U.S. State Regulation
- Main Unit is 10" x 14" x 12"
Both Manivac Systems meet all current U.S. State Regulation as a "Source Capture System" capable of exhausting not less than 50 cfm per station. (Our systems are 120 cfm capturing even more dust particulate and odor.
(4) In IMC, Table 403.3, Note h is deleted and replaced with the following: For a nail salon where a nail technician files or shapes an acrylic nail, as defined by rule by the Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing, in accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 3, Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, each nail station where a nail technician files or shapes an acrylic nail shall be provided with..
- a. a source capture system capable of filtering and recirculating air to inside space not less than 50 cfm per station; or
- b. a source capture system capable of exhausting not less than 50 cfm per station. Except as provided in paragraph 3, the requirements described in paragraph 1 apply beginning on July 1, 2020.
The requirements described in paragraph 1 apply beginning on July 1, 2014 if the nail salon is under or begins new construction or remodeling on or after July 1, 2014.(5)
In IMC, Section 403, a new Section 403.8 is added as follows: "Retrospective effect. Removal, alteration, or abandonment shall not be required, and continued use and maintenance shall be allowed, for a ventilation system within an existing installation that complies with the requirements of this Section 403 regardless of whether the ventilation system satisfied the minimum ventilation rate requirements of prior law."
Free Standard Shipping over $50 offer applies to US lower 48 addresses. Qualifying orders must select free ground shipping at checkout in order to receive promotion.
Shipments are sent out the following day after the orders are received. Orders placed on Friday after 12pm (PST) will be shipped the following Monday. All shipments originate from our distribution center in Torrance, Ca.
Shipping changes including intercepts, address change, will call pick-up and 3rd party provider may be subject to a $10 Service fee and the Shipping cost per shipment.
For orders outside the United States, please see our International Orders page.